Heridas

Hay heridas que dejan huellas en el corazon...

domingo, 17 de marzo de 2013

flowers

come and tell me all those things
Invite me to sit with you
hearken all your dreams in my ear
And let me shake your hand
and give you a few of illusions
ay Come and tell me a story that makes me feel good
I'll listen
with all the silent planet
and thine eyes shall look
as if they were the last of this country
Oh let me see how it is that you flower
with five petals you absorbere
five senses that steal just a little of your being
and six times for live you
under the same moon
and nine pass to feel that new flowers will be born
And that every star was a flower
and also give you
whole cluster of stars
Do not let dawn
do not let the night fall
do not let the sun rises
just let me be with you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario